Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Macey's and Me...Coming Up!


Just a quick reminder to all of my Salt Lake City area peeps...Tomorrow night, Thursday October 21, at 7 p.m. at the Sandy Macey's store on 7800 South and 1300 East I will be teaching the Gluten Free Cooking Class. We are going to be doing pumpkin recipes, like the delicious Pumpkin Cake Roll and the Butter Pecan Pumpkin Shakes. Joyce from Grandpa's Kitchen is coming and she's bringing her famous Pumpkin Bars! You can all come and watch my rusty teaching skills and see me get nervous enough to give inaccurate information that I'll have to correct later. I'm just saying. It will be fun and informative, and hopefully delicious! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers