Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Monday, June 27, 2011

Me and the Not Bummer Summer

I know it's been almost 20 days since I posted, and I'm here to tell you why. A picture is worth a thousand words they say, so here you go:
And I basically spend my days eating this for lunch:Sadly, after all this work and packing all of these boxes the buyers pulled out of the deal on our home 48 hours before closing, which in turn made it so we couldn't purchase the other home we had bought, so now we are back to square one with our real estate ventures. I'm basically avoiding all cooking (mostly because everything in my pantry and cupboards is in a box) and trying to avoid slipping into a deep depression by eating popsicles and fresh pineapple every day I can. I'm usually a pretty optimistic person and I'm sure I'll be sunshiny again soon. It's just that now I don't really know what we should do...do I unpack the boxes and concede defeat? Or do I leave them packed and keep up the fight? I'm sure an answer will present itself in the near future. In the meantime, here are some glimpses of how we've been spending our time otherwise.

Ballet recitals!Running through sprinklers on hot days and eating Otter Pops!

Having Spongebob birthday parties!

Taking a road trip with this guy!

Throwing rocks into a hole!I hope you are having a great summer as well, and hopefully some gluten free inspiration will come my way soon!
Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers