Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gluten Free Miracle Lasagna

I have been wanting to try the Tinkyada Lasagna noodles for a while now. I have a great, easy lasagna recipe that I used to do with regular lasagna noodles back in the day, and I wondered if it would transfer over to the gluten free stuff okay. It turned out amazingly. You've gotta hand it to those Tinkyada folks. They sure know how to make good gluten free pasta that holds up when you bake it. So, here's how I made my Miracle Lasagna:
Miracle Lasagna
6 Tinkyada Lasagna Noodles
1 jar of Prego Spaghetti Sauce (I like the Traditional or the one flavored with meat)
1 container of ricotta cheese
1-2 cups of spinach leaves
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup shredded parmesan

Step 1: Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish.Step 2: Top with three dry lasagna noodles.Step 3: Top noodles with whole container of ricotta.Step 4:Top with spinach leaves.Step 5: Add 1 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan cheeses.Step 6: Top with one more cup of spaghetti sauce.

Step 7: Top with three more dry noodles. Step 8: Top with remaining spaghetti sauce. Step 9: Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

Step 10: Top with remaining one cup mozzarella, let sit 5 minutes before serving.This is an easy, one pot lasagna that tastes just like the real thing. No boiling noodles, no burning your fingers on hot pasta, just creamy, yummy lasagna in an hour. Happy eating!

2 comments:

  1. I do dry noodles too. I hate soggy lasagna. Great recipe!
    Chandice
    www.glutenfreefrenzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Made two pans for Father's Day -- the kids loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers