Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Monday, August 3, 2009

I Just Need a Snack


We've all been there: it's 3:00, you're starving because you only ate a side salad at the Pizza Place you went to with your buddies at lunchtime. Dinner's a good three hours off and you think you might die because everything in the vending machine is coated with a good crust of cookies or wheat additives. What do you do? I used to be mad and, well, drive angry. But now, I've discovered the perfect gluten-free snack. The Fudge Graham Zone Perfect Bars are gluten-free, they are filling, and, by the way, they are very tasty. They really come in handy when you are stranded with no good food options. They also have 14 grams of protein which is great for you low-carb types. They have even doubled as meal replacements for me sometimes when I'm short on time or out and about without my Tinkyada pasta. Give one a try and give hunger the boot! Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers